Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
beowulf7 said:

g.smurf, OK, I see your point of why you don't want to demand $ from ClubRSX for advertising for them. But at the very least they shouldn't charge whatever for the sticker (except for maybe 37 cents for shipping via USPS :laughing: ).

On a separate note, for those who've already tinted those rear quarter windows pretty dark, the sticker probably wouldn't come through very well, right? :dontknow:
it's like $2-3 a sticker, so like $5 or $6 shipped, big deal, i use more server space than that with my posts.

the sticker is on the outside. it's white, it's exterior vinyl.

old

Attachments

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
So the sticker goes on the outside of the window, like any other bumper sticker? That means it has to endure weather. :nervous: I can imagine f'ing up the sticker trying to scrape ice off the windows in the winter. :mad:

What it comes down to is that the ClubRSX sticker is a personal choice, just like one's decision to add a spoiler, etc. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
beowulf7 said:
So the sticker goes on the outside of the window, like any other bumper sticker? That means it has to endure weather. :nervous: I can imagine f'ing up the sticker trying to scrape ice off the windows in the winter. :mad:

What it comes down to is that the ClubRSX sticker is a personal choice, just like one's decision to add a spoiler, etc. :thumbsup:
you actually scrape those windows? i never have, they're really not worth anything for visability... :dontknow: but yes, personal choice, it's not loud and obnoxious, it's just a suttle reminder of where i'm from, and what i represent. :thumbsup:

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
You don't need to scrape ice off the black part of the small rear windows anyway.

I think the Club RSX stickers look really tasteful on the car. They're not overkill at all.

I might want to do another one for my moonroof.

I was thinking just the big circle with the C in it, with the 5 smaller circles around it. I want one that sticks to the inside of the window tho, and I want it fairly big :)

That'd be sweet.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Yes, I scrape

I haven't used my RSX in the winter yet (I bought it in May). But when I had the Integra, I'd have to scrape ice and frost off almost every morning. Yes, I wouldn't have to scrape ice/snow/frost off the black part of the window, but I don't like driving w/ ice/snow/frost at all, even if it has no affect on my vision. I can imagine not remember where the sticker was, or I can imagine being lazy and going for long strokes scraping off the sticker. :nervous:

Hmmm, the moonroof, that's a better idea, IMO. But how can it be seen if the moonroof isn't propped up? Unless you lower the car like 2" so that the average sedan can see the top of it. :dontknow:

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
Re: Yes, I scrape

beowulf7 said:

Hmmm, the moonroof, that's a better idea, IMO. But how can it be seen if the moonroof isn't propped up? Unless you lower the car like 2" so that the average sedan can see the top of it. :dontknow:
I was only looking at it from the "seeing the car above street level" sort of view.

Once the car is lowered, just about anyone would be able to see it standing next to it. I can see the moonroof right now and I'm a short mofo.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
yeah, i've never seen the base blue, when i was lookin at your pics, i was like, is that black or some other blue... :laughing: :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
about a week ago I saw a post with someones sticker on the rear end of the side underbody. Looks real nice down there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
WheatThin said:
Do you have a Club RSX sticker on your RSX , or do you think thats kinda kweer? just wonderin ..... I think it's cool as long as its small, but what do i know , i use to wear my jeans backwards and listen to kris kross. :dontknow:
Hey that aint kweer at all man. A lot of people have stickers on their cars of clubs they belong too, same thing here only the club is an international one, a really big one.

If u want to put one to youre car :thumbsup: nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
g.smurf said:
i've got one on mine.....i've got the silver clubRSX letters on my rear quarter windows and think it looks great. subtle and tasteful, but supports the site.

who cares that they're not paying me to advertise - this site is a wealth of information and a source of meeting similarly minded folks to chat with and hang out with; why do they have to "pay us" to advertise for 'em? :rolleyes: mutually beneficial relationship, if you ask me. i scratch the site's back by advertising it on my car; the site scratches my back by providing a distraction from work. :thumbsup:
That is also so true i mean u meet a lot of people and if u have a problem u can find so many people that either have the same problem or can help u fix it. Its a great community of people who like the same things man.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Scud said:
about a week ago I saw a post with someones sticker on the rear end of the side underbody. Looks real nice down there.
i saw one there and then one above there where the civics say vtec. i think the clubrsx car ( not the drag ) has it below the mirror.... i'd get too much water to put it there. :dontknow:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Thanks for all the help, kinda off subject..... but , does anybody on here live near cincinnati? i've only seen one other RSX around my area....... is it like this in your area too ?

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
ClubRSX sticker

I have a couple critical comments about the sticker itself. I don't mean to ruffle any feathers but just want to provide my input. (I know, no one asked for it. But here it is regardless. :D )

1.) The text on the sticker looks like "CLUBASX" (The "R" looks like an "A", especially from a distance.) Perhaps use mix casing, e.g. "ClubRSX"? :thumbsup: I do realize the official logo also has "CLUBRSX" (all caps).

2.) What's up w/ the funky footprint-like graphic? I know it's the same thing that Chris has in his avatar and it's this site's official logo. But it just looks nasty and has nothing to do w/ sports coupes, Acuras, or RSXs for that matter. :dontknow:

21 - 40 of 84 Posts