Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Static-cling sounds awesome. I'd buy a bunch... give them out to friends, etc. A logo change would be cool, too. Not because I don't like the current one, but rather, change is refreshing.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
no, it's very easy, i had mine on for i donno 6 or 7 months, and then pulled it off to put the midwest sticker on, just used a razor blade, comes off like a charm..... :thumbsup:

NOTE: use the long side, don't jam the corner of the blade into your glass like a fool

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I ordered two pairs of stickers... i put the first set on my windows (back seat windows) and i put the other two on the bottom side panel on the paint... I wanted to see which looked better... i decided the one on the window did , so i removed the one on the paint - no problem.

The logos have been on my car for about 3 months now, and they look good as can be

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
HOLY HELL !, is that a club rsx tattoo up there ^^^^^^^ ??? Thats awesome.

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
Pwrhockey said:
WOW i just saw all the colors we can get:thumbsup: what would look best on the window if a APB?:dontknow:
i think you mean ABP... arctic blue pearl.

and white owns! :thumbsup:

old and new..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
So Chris, what's the chance of a static-cling sticker being available sometime in the future? I've been thinking about it more, and it would really be handy when you feel like moving the sticker to a different window, etc...

·
Registered
95 Posts
So its best to put the decal on when its warm and not cold? Should I clean the windows first before applying?

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
8 year bump? Almost a 14 year bump haha

I'm still rockin my ClubRSX sticker on my back triangle windows!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Lmao... I created this post 14 years ago. Still rocking that [email protected] on my small windows. Ghosted! Black on the tinted Windows.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts