Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· popcorn playa
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whatsup comrads of k20 bliss... i was just curious about when the titanium stuff was gunna come out... i realize they are under strick limitations in the N+ racing circuit and can only go "so" light... i want lightweight connecting rods .. but 100 grams isnt enought for 1800 dollars (toda)... ive been in the WERA circuit for 3 years.. recently stopped racing.. very expensive.. and one of my mates has a lot of money and several ducati's and lemme tell ya.. when he upgraded to lightweight internals... u only thought it revvd fast before... :eek: and can they make a titanium flywheel for our cars..??? clutch basket and all??? what about the titanum cams... just hoping someone will have also been in search and could bring me up to speed :bow:

· popcorn playa
12,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah... rite now i have a '00 honda rc-51 .. serial number 0000000534... solid black like my car... 141whp and 78 lb-ft... the torque is from teh v twin.. i had a gsxr 750 with 128hp.. but only 39lb-ft..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.