Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if a Dc Sports TCS would be good for boost or not. I have one on my car rright now. I was just wondering how it would flow because of the 2 canisters. The pipe size is 2.5"

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BITCH!!!! I just want to know incase no one buys this. lol

·
1,232 Posts
to save u the trouble NO had it on my stage 2 at first and was way too restrictive

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You! Looks like i need to sell this. what exhaust would you recommend? GReddy EVO?

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
for the best gains....you need to get a 3in turbo muffler w/3in pipes from the downpipe(test pipe after downpipe) back. You can wait for the Greddy titanium turbo exhaust which is 70mm(2.75in) or the Thermal Turbo 3in for the RSX. Your only other option right now would be a custom 3in w/3in testpipe, mandrel bent with a good turbo muffler welded on at the rear.

In all cases you need to get a testpipe or high flow cat for the most gains.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was wondering about high flow cats. I plan to put this kit on my self. what should i do about a high flow cat?

·
Registered
409 Posts
prolly you need to weld it on...either you are a good welder, or take it to a muffler shop...then they will give u crap about that they dont want to mess with emissions crap...blah blah blah...

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive been to one shop, they didnt say anything about that. lol. But it cost me like 60 bucks.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts