Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um i did a search and came up with a lot of threads that say things i dont need to know. But i was just wondering if it is going to be anytime soon. Thanks

·
ChemE
664 Posts
mdd said:
Um i did a search and came up with a lot of threads that say things i dont need to know. But i was just wondering if it is going to be anytime soon. Thanks
I was told by Kenji and Mike ,at the Sema IAS show in LA, that it would be sometime around June- the end of summer. I can't wait till its done because then it will finally be in my car.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to know so in the future i know i will beable to get the kit :). And if this is true i cant wait!

·
ChemE
664 Posts
mdd said:
I just wanted to know so in the future i know i will beable to get the kit :). And if this is true i cant wait!
Well I was told by Kenji and Mike that if you bought the kit and installed it on your car altough it isn't legal yet.....when the kit did pass CARB laws it would automatically pass, but since cops in my area are asses I have to wait. :jigglemad

·
I see what you did there
12,635 Posts
ditto

·
Registered
161 Posts
does anyone know how stringent/specific the carb certs will be with bov's, custom i/c's (although i hardly think they can tell the difference), and other small factors will be? i've got to get my car smogged in early fall and im starting to worry haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts