Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
479 Posts
ebay sellers has a tendency to lie about many things. Fitment would probably be crappy. Many sellers say they are not responsible for any damage that might occur, you could get screwed over.

· Veilside-K20A3
328 Posts
ebay sells junk kits. very low quality and cheaply made. ussually you have to mod the crap out of the kit to get it to fit just right. IMO i would save up the x-tra cash and buy a top quality kit that you can depend on to last other than having to worry if the ebay kit is gonna break, fall apart, ect...

· Registered
90 Posts
depends on what youre looking for. the only kit that i like is the kaminari one. i looove the mugen kit, but that isnt realistic for a lot of people. im probably going with the type R wing and a few other little things.

· (•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
10,875 Posts
i'd check out Ducky's website...he's still working on it but it has some of the kits and where you can buy them...clubrsx would also work but i hear their store isnt' doing as well anymore...my best idea for you would just be to search around some...here's that link also

www.thersxsite.com

· JDM in the Werks
524 Posts
I ordered my kit off of ebay but it was from an acura dealer out of california, thats a different case but just be careful and think about everything you read. I've ordered a lot of things off of ebay and not a problem yet, knock on wood. But just ask yourself, is this a legitament price to pay now common, your not gonna get a good kit if its say 200 and retails for 1700 or something. Be smart about it.

· Registered
479 Posts
I had a friend buy a kit off of ebay. Everything was good except for the front bumper. Fitment was a little off but the place he took it to fixed it.

I would look at the sellers' feedback (make sure he has like 97% positive), read some of the feedback, and terms and conditions with damages that might occur. As you mentioned, basically everything. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.