Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a place online that sells the greddy turbo kit for $2500. I know that this site has its own store and that is basically what finances this whole site and message board but I wanted to ask before i just went and told everyone...just out of respect.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The Greddy kit can be found for $2399 shipping included.

Sean

·
Registered
63 Posts
millo said:
The Greddy kit can be found for $2399 shipping included.

Sean
may i ask you where can it be found for that amount? that's really good price.

because the best i've seen is 2500 or 2535 shipped.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I would like to know too, the place where i can get it the cheapest. PM me if you get the chance.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Is Chris selling the Greddy Turbo kit? Dang I need to go check out the store...

Ok back form the store and yup he does list it. I wouldn't post the link here, one it's rude as you thought, and 2 it will be deleted I am sure. I would keep the info to PM, or if you get an admin/mod/chris' permission saying it's ok to post up.

·
Out on bail
3,816 Posts
i saw the site with the turbo for that price. and if you get the intercooler too, the total should come to around $3200.

·
207 Posts
just post the damn thing! Shit everyone else does on other items....

·
///M
5,299 Posts
yeh man... i mean - if people wanna supoport the club then they will do it on their own will, even if there is a cheaper place... people do it all the time.. "cmon.. only cool people do it... just do it mannn... cmonnnnn.. its good for youuuuu..." :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
At the risk of getting banned: I can beat the $3200 shipped price for both the kit and FMIC

I have sold to a couple on the boards before.

·
207 Posts
What is the big deal? Smart people are going to shop around first before buying anyway. Just post the damn thing please.

·
Tarmac meister
5,640 Posts
BlackRsx said:
At the risk of getting banned: I can beat the $3200 shipped price for both the kit and FMIC

I have sold to a couple on the boards before.
:laughing: :laughing: hope Chris don't see this........

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
RsxVengeance said:
:laughing: :laughing: hope Chris don't see this........
I think its fine for people to post where they found good deals on rsx products. i mean isnt the whole point of this board to help out and inform the rsx community? if chris has a problem with it then he should just lower his prices to compete.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts