Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my cousin and my family all went car shopping today. we found a black 02 EP3. it has 30,000 miles on it. its got the full wingwest kit and wheels. and the dealer is asking $18,000. we havent even tried to talk them down yet so we will still do that. but i was just wondering if that price is outrageous or not. i think i have read somewhere that u can get an 04 for like $14,000 in good condition. anyways plz help us out. were gonna go back today and talk to the guy more about it. any info will help. sorry if this is in the wrong section. didnt know where to put it.?

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ yeah i JUST did a blue book while waiting for a reply. we are def gonna have a talk with the salesperson...

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
yeah i will def. tell him to wait. i still wanna go talk to the guy and see how far we can get him down. i pulled up in my type-s and he started telling me about his talon. and how its in the shop cuz he was doing 180 and hit a rabbit. HAHA! he said he was boosting 38psi on the little 16G. i was dude ur like my hero. but yeah anyways ill keep you guys updated to see how low we can get him.

·
Wyoming ftl
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok so i went back to talk to him. i pretty much blew up on him haha. almost like in a drunken rage but being sober. when i brought up the bluebook of the car he continued to tell me that he doesnt handle that sort of thing and he cant be really sure of what its worth. then when i pulled out the printed papers he said it could be have been taken into photoshop. that guy is a d-bag. so we told him until he gives it to us for 14K we are walkin and that we werent worried cuz no one will buy it for 18K. it was funny when we pulled up he asked me where my type s (went in my moms TL) was cause he wanted to race it. i was like why dont u race the ep3. AND HE SAID IT WOULD BEAT HIM! haha so i told him that he would kill me then... but i will def be looking for him this weekend.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts