Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Stiff Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With it being discontinued and all, both with similar production years then ---poof, gone forever:shakehead

If they are like modern day CRX's then it safe to say clean type s will hold good value and be sought after for years to come. Happy with both of ours...lol :vtec:
Time to go wash her again....

·
Stiff Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thet probably compare more ways than you think.....

I have owned both as brand new cars; Yes, RSX is superior -no doubt but they both have the fun factor, honda reliability and mod support to take them even further. I just like em for daily drivng and doing various mods through out

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
People like the CRX cuz its light weight and you can pretty much cram any Honda engine in there. The RSX doesnt fit those specs

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
People like the CRX cuz its light weight and you can pretty much cram any Honda engine in there. The RSX doesnt fit those specs
as said above.

CRX + SUV = dead

RSX + SUV = slight chance

·
Skeet Skeet...
2,394 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
I don't understand what this is saying?
:dontknow:
I think he means chance of survival if an accident with an SUV occoured

EDIT: No I don't see the RSX being some awesomely sought after car in the future... I dont see the CRX as being one either. I think the RSX will hold average honda value given what it is.

·
Never shit a shitter
4,428 Posts
thet probably compare more ways than you think.....

I have owned both as brand new cars; Yes, RSX is superior -no doubt but they both have the fun factor, honda reliability and mod support to take them even further. I just like em for daily drivng and doing various mods through out
I've owned both as well, (not brand new), and both of them have been my favorite cars to own to date. They're fun little cars that for some reason, I grew attached to both. They kinda have that effect on ya, lol. But yea, I don't know about being similar vehicles, they have differences, but then again I can see likenesses as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts