Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nah you just was wrong making sum lame ass assumptions and now u big mad 😂😂😂😂 ugly ass lil boy put yourself in time out

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nah you just was wrong making sum lame ass assumptions and now u big mad 😂😂😂😂 ugly ass lil boy put yourself in time out
You have an HKS muffler and you have a base model. I didn't assume that you're slow and loud, you said it yourself 🤷‍♂️
And now you're checking me out again? Look at your profile picture. You look like my nut sack after it's been sitting in the sun.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Once again, being loud or slow has nothing to do with girls staring at the car...if you learned how to read, you can see I didn't say the girls where looking at the car because it's slow or loud...I said they stare at the car because it's a beautiful car, it looks good it makes people wave and want to talk to you...I later stated the car is slow and loud for general info about the car, you weird dude ...

U got serious issues
U can't read
You're a clown ass dude 🤡
You're a lame ass dude
You're a weird person overall
But mainly you have no RSX , and I think that's why u hatin'

bitch ass

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Once again, being loud or slow has nothing to do with girls staring at the car...if you learned how to read, you can see I didn't say the girls where looking at the car because it's slow or loud...I said they stare at the car because it's a beautiful car, it looks good it makes people wave and want to talk to you...I later stated the car is slow and loud for general info about the car, you weird dude ...

U got serious issues
U can't read
You're a clown ass dude 🤡
You're a lame ass dude
You're a weird person overall
But mainly you have no RSX , and I think that's why u hatin'

bitch ass
I’ve got issues? I told you that they stare because it’s loud and slow. Then you talk shit, get butthurt when someone talks shit back to you, and keep repeating your “lame ass” “clown ass” “bitch ass” “weird person” “ugly” comments. I’d say you have the issues considering you started shit talking. The only thing you’ve contributed to this forum is shit talking. You have nothing intelligent to say, because you’re a moron. You must not have an RSX either, hence the butthurt responses.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you want to ask me if I think having a HKS muffler, racing header, coilovers , carbon fiber hood and wing helps me stand out. The answer is yes. The 02' don't look as good imo as the 05-06 , so having all that shit makes it more attractive definitely... I'll be getting body kit and paint eventually...might as well since it's not the prettiest year ..and hell yeah it's a chick magnet

·
Registered
58 Posts
I’ve got issues? I told you that they stare because it’s loud and slow. Then you talk shit, get butthurt when someone talks shit back to you, and keep repeating your “lame ass” “clown ass” “bitch ass” “weird person” “ugly” comments. I’d say you have the issues considering you started shit talking. The only thing you’ve contributed to this forum is shit talking. You have nothing intelligent to say, because you’re a moron. You must not have an RSX either, hence the butthurt responses.
I told you they don't stare because of sound and u can't comprehend, you want throw the first shot saying some bs about being cool...don't cry now , thats what bitches do... so imma call you how you acting

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don't play with me bro, I can really post a pic of my RSX, it's white and they put red Honda badges on it, and it says Integra instead of RSX on the back end

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Don't play with me bro, I can really post a pic of my RSX, it's white and they put red Honda badges on it, and it says Integra instead of RSX on the back end
So it definitely looks like rice? Post a pic, I don’t care. I have pics in the aspec thread, but I’m not bragging about it.
I told you they don't stare because of sound and u can't comprehend, you want throw the first shot saying some bs about being cool...don't cry now , thats what bitches do... so imma call you how you acting
Ok, but I never repeated that statement again after you responded that they stare for another reason 🤷‍♂️ Idk why you keep referring back to that statement, probably because you can’t comprehend. You’re still the bitch, as you are the one bitching over a simple comment. You’re immature, and uneducated, don’t blame me for it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Or you have a RSX but it's so trashed nobody looks at it? Or are you not into girls so you don't look at girls, so you miss seeing them looking at you? I'm just trying to figure out how you have a RSX and don't understand it's a chick magnet????

·
Registered
58 Posts
I literally just bought mine last weekend for $1,000 and its by far not in the best looking condition, and still the ladies still can't keep they eyes off my whip. No cap 🚫🧢

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Every drive thru employee says nice RSX man , i say, thanks dood 😎
people in California don’t appreciate old cars unfortunately

Do you even have a RSX bro?
No, I’ve only been saying I’ve had one 4 years longer than you have.

Or you have a RSX but it's so trashed nobody looks at it? Or are you not into girls so you don't look at girls, so you miss seeing them looking at you? I'm just trying to figure out how you have a RSX and don't understand it's a chick magnet????
Everybody looks at it, but women don’t like loud, obnoxious cars and I’m not going to brag about guys saying they like my car.
I literally just bought mine last weekend for $1,000 and its by far not in the best looking condition, and still the ladies still can't keep they eyes off my whip. No cap 🚫🧢
There you go bragging again. At least you didn’t talk shit for once, congrats.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Women love my car
There u go hatin' on me again, who gives a fuck if I'm bragging or not bragging. I'm just talking you oversensitive fuck

·
Registered
58 Posts
And I'm not gay so I'm comfortable with the guys liking my car and telling me they think it's cool and this and that...what's the big deal?

Like I said
You're weird

·
Registered
58 Posts
And there you go assuming again.. I don't live in CA and here, where I live, not you, me, the ladies love Honda/Acura

·
Registered
58 Posts
Also I bought the car for me, not you
And yes I knew what I was doing
I alrdy know the ladies love Honda here

Bro you're so weird and full of assumptions..I thought ppl in cali where cool...? U act like a hoe

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Women love my car
There u go hatin' on me again, who gives a fuck if I'm bragging or not bragging. I'm just talking you oversensitive fuck
I was never hating on you to begin with. You started talking shit, because of a single comment. You're oversensitive, immature, and unintelligent.

And I'm not gay so I'm comfortable with the guys liking my car and telling me they think it's cool and this and that...what's the big deal?

Like I said
You're weird
I think you might be gay, because you keep calling me ugly.

And there you go assuming again.. I don't live in CA and here, where I live, not you, me, the ladies love Honda/Acura
What I did I assume? I didn't say you live in California, so once again, you can't comprehend anything.

Also I bought the car for me, not you
And yes I knew what I was doing
I alrdy know the ladies love Honda here

Bro you're so weird and full of assumptions..I thought ppl in cali where cool...? U act like a hoe
I don't care who you bought the car for, and I never said you bought it for me. You're the only one making assumptions, like assuming that my first comment was me talking down to you and then proceeding to talking shit. Which leads us back to you can't comprehend anything, and you lack intelligence. People from "Cali" aren't cool, you just watch too many movies. I'd say you act like a bitch, but you're obviously not acting.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts