Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 81 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Bro IDGAF what u think you're on some lame shit
"Bro" if that were the case, you would've never started talking "lame shit"
And I got a 07 crv that got a k24z1..swap? Now u big mad
You must be real badass... Does "big mad" mean really mad? Then you must be big mad, big stupid, and big cool.
No filter
Now they big mad

View attachment 565845

Facts 🚫🧢
Who's "they" and why are they "big mad" at you? Sounds like you're just big stupid, again. Facts.
Ain't no cap in my rap
More unintelligent rambling. You should get a medal for being a moron, and a second one just in case you lose the first.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Honestly, you was staring at the pic. Like I said. RSX, the people, all genders, nationalities, sexual preferences, and ages think the car is beautiful, pretty, good looking, sexy, etc. And look, stare, daze, and forms ideas over. Who knows but they love it. Engine off or on... stance,body, sound, all help make em look harder and hate more... I need stance on mine ? Idfk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
😂😂😂😂
Clown🤡ass dude
You stuck on my lingo , get off my dick
Not my fault that you're too stupid to speak properly. You're the "clown ass dude" with your shit grammar 🤷‍♂️.
Honestly, you was staring at the pic. Like I said. RSX, the people, all genders, nationalities, sexual preferences, and ages think the car is beautiful, pretty, good looking, sexy, etc. And look, stare, daze, and forms ideas over. wlWho knows but they love it. Engine off or on... stance,body, sound, all help make em look harder and hate more... I need stance on mine ? Idfk
I think your RSX is in great condition, and never talked down on it. I really don't get what you're so upset about, which leads me back to you can't comprehend things and are too stupid to realize it. You like it? Great. Once again, I never talked down to you about your car "bro". You got butthurt and started talking shit. It's still not my fault that you're unintelligent and immature.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nah bro don't tell somebody that because you think your cool shit you said 1st, stop acting like you ain't said shit , that's why I call you a bitch.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nah bro don't tell somebody that because you think your cool shit you said 1st, stop acting like you ain't said shit , that's why I call you a bitch.
I never denied saying that "bro". I said that I never spoke down to you. It was a simple comment, and it made your vagina rupture hence you running your cock holster and spewing a bunch of unintelligible bullshit.
See you on that fuck shit , you a lame and a bitch
There you go talking shit again because you lack intelligence, maturity, and reading comprehension. Congrats on being a knuckle dragging moron. You speak like a loser, and you look like one too. Speak for yourself guy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Go be a fucking elementary school English teacher since I got issues with thinking you're an authority figure and Grammer and spelling and shit that don't matter because I'm successful obviously I'm good get off my dick.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Why do you care how I speak? Wtf you're insane
You're a clown ass dude 🤡
I don't care how you speak, I'm just making fun of it because you sound like you have brain damage. Go ahead and make yourself look like a "clown ass dude", you're only proving me right.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Go be a fucking elementary school English teacher since I got issues with thinking you're an authority figure and Grammer and spelling and shit that don't matter because I'm successful obviously I'm good get off my dick.
You're successful at looking like a moron and that's it.

61 - 81 of 91 Posts