Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
And you have a long list of fuck shit you on i posted earlier, I'm sure you didn't see it, you can't read apparently

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Chill bro there's families and friends here loved ones affected bye real life brain damage. Get off my nuts flea
I'm well aware, you're a prime example. If you weren't talking shit, I wouldn't be responding to it.
You're legit insane
FYI
At least it's leaked
The definition of insanity is the state of being mentally ill. All of your comments have proven that you're insane.
And you have a long list of fuck shit you on i posted earlier, I'm sure you didn't see it, you can't read apparently
and you have a long list of unintelligible comments because you can't speak or read properly, apparently. all you know how to do is talk shit with your dick beating hands.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok I'll be that successful moron
And here's what you got going on
You got some more but this a good start
U got serious issues
U can't read
You're a clown ass dude 🤡
You're a lame ass dude
You're a weird person overall

bitch ass

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Ok I'll be that successful moron
And here's what you got going on
You got some more but this a good start
You've repeated those multiple times, they lose their luster after the first time
Bro all you do is steal my insults , get off my dick , what do you not comprehend?
I can't comprehend why you're so offended by a simple comment I made earlier. You've been talking shit the entire time because your feelings got hurt, unintentionally. Sorry you can't hang with the adults and speak properly. Blame your environment, not me. No one is stealing your insults, I'm only re-iterating how stupid your comments are, "lame ass" "clown ass".

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm being entertained seeing a paragraph of text for every sentence post. 😂😂😂😂 This MF on sumn 💊

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Do you really have to quote what was just said?
Weirdo
Like I said, I like pointing out your stupidity.
Honestly you write so much
I stopped reading
🤷
That's because you lack reading comprehension skills, and you're dumb.
No one wants to read anyting a crying ass bitch has to say
😂😂😂😂
I love reading your comments though.
I'm being entertained seeing a paragraph of text for every sentence post. 😂😂😂😂 This MF on sumn 💊
I'm being entertained by your stupidity.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts