Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I almost pulled the trigger this past weekend on a RSX.

However, I kept on thinking that this thing is way too small and that it will not be practical.

So my question is:

1) Is the RSX too small?
2) Do you wish the RSX was bigger?
3) Do you feel comfortable in this car?
4) Have you ever not had enough room for something?

What do you think?

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
the interior room is tight, passanger's knees get in the way of the shifter. Rear head room is HORRIBLE and dangerous, cargo room is more than enough. its like a truck....

·
n00b
403 Posts
Its annoying carrying 4 grown ppl, but its done just fine for short trips. I've carried 4 other ppl in the car, but then again they were skinny asian chicks.

THe cargo room is off the hook, i've laid down a 42' LCD + luggage...or set of volks and tires with luggage.

I'm 6'0 and i fit more than comfortably, good choice on one of the most practical "fun" cars out there.

·
Mep Meeep Mepmep
1,488 Posts
too small if you are 6'10"

not practical if you work for a towing company

and i could barely fit 4 rims and tires, two folding chairs, 6 pillows, an xbox 360, 20 games, controllers, my desktop, and my stereo. so cant hold anything

horrible little car

·
2006 PWP Acura RSX Type S
2,315 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger this past weekend on a RSX.

However, I kept on thinking that this thing is way too small and that it will not be practical.

So my question is:

1) Is the RSX too small?
2) Do you wish the RSX was bigger?
3) Do you feel comfortable in this car?
4) Have you ever not had enough room for something?

What do you think?
1. NO
2. No its bigger then my old civics i had
3. sure do
4. no i can fit 5 bmx bikes and 5 people in the car or 3 mtn bikes and 4 people on several occasions

·
Sleepy
806 Posts
Out of all my friends that have two door cars, mine is easily the most spacious. My friends GS-T, that looks 2x as big can't fit shit into it. At max, it can carry 2 people, the back is absurdly small.

·
No mames guey!
509 Posts
1.) No
2.) No
3.)Yes
4.)No
x4 or 5 or whatever..

I fit a 47'' lcd tv with the seats down - cargo room ftmfw!!

I'm 5'8''... so its spacious for me since I usually ride alone anyway. but ive fit 3 adults in the back... lol just depends on what you're using it for sooo yeah

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
1.) No
2.) No
3.)Yes
4.)No
x6 I took my rear seats out for a while, then got the ITR rears so I just took out the rear seatbelts. I hate people in the back of my car, but there is enough room for people if you want them in the back. I'm 5'10" and I have to sit low when in the rear of my friends.

PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.