Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Way too many cars
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working with an Acura dealer on the east coast I found on Ebay.

Curry Acura http://www.curryacuraparts.com/

The ebay listings seemed very reasonable. So much so that the California dealer didn't want to touch the prices. Shipping is realistic and downright cheap from Ebay, but on the website they offer free shipping with some price differences to compensate. Usually they balance out to the same, so its all good.

Anyway, I shipped them off an email with a laundry list of parts I'd like and wondered what you all thought about this and what you've seen elsewhere:

Underbody Kit - $975.00 (high-wing spoiler not included)
05/06 17” ASpec Wheels - $1399.00
05/06 Titanium Trim Kit - $199.00
05/06 Foglight Kit - $269.00
Gray All Season Mats - $55.00

Total for everything, shipping included, would be $2897.00.

I will probably go with the cheaper aftermarket 05/06 fogs from ebay as I use those now on my 06 and they're perfectly fine, so $2628.00 for everything above sound decent?

I think there should be more room to play with the wheels as I remember almost buying a set for $1199 from DelRay Acura a while back when I had paint issues on my 06 Aspec wheels. They ended up replacing all of them under warranty.

Body kit doesn't seem too bad, but it still seems like it could come down. Foglamps are way out there, but I am not sure if there really is a definitive difference between the Acura version and the aftermarket piece.

·
Way too many cars
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, I looked around the classifieds for a A-Spec kit in PWP and the pure-sex wheels, but didn't find anything. Plus I'm looking to pull the trigger sooner, but I'll check out hondaacuraworld.com. I forgot about them.

Thanks

·
Way too many cars
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am still astounded by the level of service from Scottsdale Acura. They beat those prices, hondaacuraworld.com prices and the 150 I took off when I told them...jeebus.

This means I can let them install the body kit, pay tax (regrettably) and break even with the proposed shipped price of the parts alone....

Scottsdale Acura FTW!

·
New Old BB6
837 Posts
:stop: def dont spend those dollars on aspec wheels..... volk ftw.... Imo you have to buy rubber for the wheels anyway.... if your gonna get wheels look around here in the marketplace section.
;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts