Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a replacement ITR Rotor application for blanks like from Brembo??? I'm not talking about the King Motor sports slotted 500$ a pair ones, or the Grand Tourismo Brembo kit, I'm talking about the ones which make you get a +60mm offset for the ITR rims which are 17x7... There should be some available for like 100$ a pair from a Brembo dealer...

Any ideas? I think I'm going to have to take the rotors off and take the measurements before it's time to get new ones... then use that to have a brembo dealer order me some, but I was hoping that someone could steer me in the right direction to save me the hassle since I KNOW mine are going to be seized like shit on since they were pretty well rusted when I got them...

Thanks, Oce

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
you can get a pair for stock size brembo sports for $190. those are cross drilled and coated with something. replacement stock blank rotors cant be too much more than $100 or so

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
Ocelaris said:
Hey if you have the rotors off, can you take measurements for us?

http://www.brembo.com/CatalogoBrembo/Templates/SearchGray.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=/ENG/Market/Catalogue/SearchCars.htm&NRNODEGUID={17D7BCC8-5414-40CA-9D35-30F3CABF4BA3}&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest

you can search the application list by dimensions...

Ø: Disc diameter
TH: Thickness
MinTH: Minimum thickness
A: Overall height
B: Centering hole diameter
C: Fixing holes number
k...i'll be right back

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts

Ø: Disc diameter 11 3/4 in
TH: Thickness 1 in
MinTH: Minimum thickness ?
A: Overall height
B: Centering hole diameter 2 1/2 in
C: Fixing holes number

for C, i assume they mean how many holes are used to attach the toror to the hub by screws.. in this case, there are 2 holes used for the screws (beveled cut out), and 2 regularholes perpendicular to them that aren't used

·
Registered
164 Posts
Folks I think the best idea is to have hats made

Folks I think the best idea is to have hats made, and use Wilwood rotors. There like $50 each.

As there seem to be enough interest we should look for a manufacture to give us a good deal.

Who would be interested in this ?

Derek

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread... But has anyone come to a conclusion on what are the best/cheapest ITR replacement rotors for the brembo conversion?? Do the willwoods work?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts