Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the only damn place I can find this spoiler at. I searched but the only thing I found was the WW replica. I dont want a replica, I want the Carbon Fiber JDM ITR spoiler. This place wants $415.00 is this a fair price? Anyone else no where to get one of these? I saw somebody had a bad experience with these people, has anyone else had a good or bad experience with them? Every thread I have read on this always has the WW replica in it. Im not interested in the replica spoiler only the CF JDM. Thanks for any help.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
I have ordered from those guys many times, each time they have not f*cked me over and everything they have gotten me was what they said it was and not damaged in any way. I have asked them to get me parts that were not on their website before and they have come though 110%. Now I understand that yes, some people have had a bad experience from rsx motor sports but like any store you always will have mix ups and problems, its retail and it happens to everyone. I noticed now that when you type in rsx motor sports on this site and you do not space the words it automaticly gets deleted and replaced with **************.com why I do not know. They are a division of Wide Open Throttle Motorsports if you are wondering also, you can check out that website too.

Now as far as your spoiler goes yes I think its a fair price because its most likely REAL carbon fiber and not a fake version. I have'nt seen any on any other sites either, but someone I imagine must carry them too.

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Thats why I asked about them. I never base an opinion off of what 1 person says. Retail sux to work in. Problem is, you have a bad experience you tell 10 people, you have a good experience you tell 1. Im a server at a pretty nice restraunt and 99 times out of 100 you will get EXCELENT service, and some of the best service you will ever have at a restraunt from me, but 1 time you may not. Maybe it's a busy day, maybe I worked extra long that day, maybe i just plain forgot something. Shit happens. Does this mean Im not a good server? Of course not.

·
RED DRAGONS!!!
11,903 Posts
Type-S150 said:
Thanks for the reply. Thats why I asked about them. I never base an opinion off of what 1 person says. Retail sux to work in. Problem is, you have a bad experience you tell 10 people, you have a good experience you tell 1. Im a server at a pretty nice restraunt and 99 times out of 100 you will get EXCELENT service, and some of the best service you will ever have at a restraunt from me, but 1 time you may not. Maybe it's a busy day, maybe I worked extra long that day, maybe i just plain forgot something. Shit happens. Does this mean Im not a good server? Of course not.
Exactly, to my knowledge there probably is not 100 people working at rsx motor sports, maybe just a couple of guys so when you have very few people to pull orders together, answer e-mails, call back customers, try to find new items, keep items in stock it makes for a long day and yes things will get forgoten.

And like you said, people never talk to other people the way they do when they have a good experience, its always the bad things that people hear about. You hardly ever see a topic on "Joes performance is great!" its always "Joes performance f*cked me and gave me the reach around." Besides they try to make right with the person after each mistake if you will notice that as well. Retail is tough, for every 1 customer you loose you have to gain another 10 to make up for the people that 1 customer tells.

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
eje_17 said:
that wing is made by seibon, and clubrsx actually sells it :thumbsup:
I actually looked on Clubrsx 1st and I could not find any spoilers. Mind throwing a link? I couldnt find a spoiler/wing section. Thanks, Id much rather buy it here if that is the case.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
noslenwerd said:
killerblackbird.. i know this is o/t but what kinda rims are those you have? volks or ADRs?
those are volks... look closely, he has rays engineering written on his sig... :rolleyes:

·
Jurassic Member
4,023 Posts
scauto

SCautodesign makes a fiberglass ITR spolier with the fiberglass on the sides and CF in the center. You might ask them. I think it's [email protected]

:driving:

·
Registered
571 Posts
i saw a CF ITR spoiler on ebay for only180.00 with free shipping. seemed was too good to be true to me, so i emailed them. they said it's:

"made of 2oz. fiber glass shell with 300k carbon overlay ..vacum resin injected"

so i'm assuming thats a fancy way of saying its fiberglass itr spoiler covered in a layer of CF. but for the price, not bad IMO.

·
Registered
326 Posts
?? about other CF pieces form r-s-x-motorsports

so i went on there to look at this rear spoiler and saw all of the jdm type-r carbon fiber replica lips and side skirts.
does anyone know if the fitment on these is pretty good I've been looking for some jdm style CF lips for awhile and want to know if they are going to suck to get on there.

thanks in advance.

·
19's SOLD
654 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got the jdm cf front and rear lips as well as the side skirts from Seibon. Fantastic service. I called in my order in the morning and had them the next day. Pictures of my car with the jdm cf parts are posted under customers cars at RSX Motorsports. ps I have ordered a number of parts from RSX Motorsports and have gotten great service. Larry

1 - 16 of 16 Posts