751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what i started my day with...

bitch sound so nice when u start her

·
Hurm
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i did a ferrari f 430 a few months ago...nasty but call me crazy i wanted this more. i like black and u could use this as a dd if u really wanted to and had $$$ for other "toys"

·
Hurm
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sick pictures and thanks for sharing. What is that thing that looks like a Memory card reader near the shift knob. Sorry for my :dontknow:
it's a compact flash card reader. i think u can load custom backgrounds on the touch screen menu or it might be to transfer music to the internal 30gb HD (9.somethin available for music)

·
Hurm
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow so wait for the idiot in the room <--what exactly does a lowjac do? job wise
i am a field tech i for the most part install lojack and do inspections on older units. the dealer sells them we install it and the police track it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
where in drexel hill do you live. i think i seen your car around? You have the ABP with the Type R wing and HKS exhaust right.

·
Never shit a shitter
4,428 Posts
Yanno, I know the trannys are far more efficient and advanced as compared to a traditional 6 speed, but I can't help longing for plowing through gears in a car like that. Maybe its just me.

75k is a lil steep too, lol.

Nonetheless, car is WET.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts