Gold Valve Cover
Mugen CF Spark Plug Cover
Mugen Radiator Car
Mugen Oil Cap

SUSPENSION:
Tein S-Tech Springs
SPC Rear Camber Kit
Progress 22mm Rear Sway Bar
Progress Tie Bar (Currently Uninstalled)
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads F+R
Hotchkis Rear Endlinks
C Pillar Bar

INTERIOR:
All Season RSX Floor Mats
JDM Red Stitched Leather Shift Boot
JDM Squash Air Freshener
JDM Dead Pedal
JDM lntegra Type S Door Sills
Sparco Red Door Inserts
DIY Red Privacy Lid
JDM Pedals
Mugen Shift Knob

EXTERIOR:
35% Tint on the sides
20% Tint on the rear
'04 Hatch Swap
JDM Honda Badges
5000K Klight HIDs
Yellow Fog Lights
Amber Sidemarkers
Wings West Replica
CF Gas Door
Bosch Icon Wiperblades
3000K HID Fogs
Signal Racing CF Mirrors
Carbon Fiber Hood
Rear Wiper Delete

RICER MODS :p:
DIY Black Painted Calipers
Gold Shocker Decal
I <3 My Honda Decal
Pedo bear decal.....hahaha

ELECTRONICS:
Garmin Streetpilot I2 Portable GPS
Elemental Designs ED Nine.2 (uninstalled for now)
Elemental Designs 13Kv.2 (uninstalled for now)
Alpine CDA-9857
Viper 791xv

FUTURE BUYS:
RC 750cc Injectors
01-05 Civic Clutch Master Cylinder
Misc turbo parts etc ish you know..haha

TURBO BUILD:
KPRO
Greddy Type S BOV Replica
Tial 38mm Wastegate .5bar
Rev-Hard Manifold
Fast-Turbo Oil Lines
Mishimoto Black Intercooler Z Line
Competition Clutch Stage 4
Garrett 60-1

BY POPULAR REQUEST:

DIY GOLD PAINTED RIMS

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATES:

May 28, 2006
Dad brought home the car today and I learned how to drive manual the same day.

July 18, 2006
Just got my CompTech Short Shifter in the mail and installed it today

July 23, 2006
Bought some slightly used Rear Koni Yellows today from Allen.

July 26, 2006
Painted the black numbers on my shift knob red.

August 6, 2006
JDM Shift Boot installed.

August 8, 2006
I just installed my Kenwood KDC-X990 and it sounds glorious.

August 16, 2006
Got a Base RSX Faceplate and the Kenwood iPod adapter.

October 14, 2006
Finally installed my eD Sub and Amp

October 22, 2006
Tein S-Techs installed by Khoi, Tuan and I. 1.5 finger gap in the back, 1 finger gap in the front

November 2006
Got HIDs for my bday from Khoi and Foglights from Tuan so those are on.

November 22, 2006
My car got broken into so I am windowless on the passenger side and my Kenwood Headunit is gone. A few phone accessories were taken as well.

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
January 2, 2007
My Kenwood got replaced with an Alpine CDA-9857 from my insurance. I painted my stockies gold and I yellowed out my fogs.

See 1st post on DIY Gold Rims if you have questions on the process...

January 14, 2007
Viper 791xv installed by Ed

January 15, 2007
Sidemarkers installed by Dennis and relocator put on

January 2007
Replaced my tires with some Toyo Proxes 4, I love ‘em, scratched my gold on my rims though.

January 21, 2007
Jon and I swapped hatches

Because I get asked this alot too, I did the swap because it was cheaper to do the swap and get a Type R wing then to buy the Aspec wing package which comes with the mini lip to cover the preexisting holes from the original Type S lip. So I did the swap and later on got a Wings West Wing for 30 bucks. Free swap plus 100 since Jon used to have a type r wing but had sold it previously minus 30 for the wing = me gaining 70 bucks as opposed to be dropping down like what 300, 400 dollars for a Aspec wing w/ mini lip :p

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
January 22, 2007
Panda Krew started

January 29, 2007
Just finished painting my stockies white.

See 1st Post on Rim painting if you have questions about the process....

March 18, 2007
Tsudo N1 and Wings West Replica Installed

March 19, 2007
Stockies are Rustoleum Gold Rush Metallic now

March 23, 2007
Picked up some Red Honda badges, Integra badge, and Integra Type S Door Sills. Valve cover is gold now.

March 25, 2007
Kent Narrows Meet

by: 06fg2

by: etong

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
March 30, 2007:
Eric and I did some major seat swappage with our friend Bo and he and I both now have one driver's side REPLICA Red Bride Brix II seat...

Due to reading horror stories of what happens to the replicas in a crash I am going to be getting my Type S seats back, plus at the time I didn't realize they were replicas and I would rather have the real deal :p

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
June 21, 2007:
Mugen Lip (primered), Silver Honda Badges, Integra Badge and JDM Type S Badges

July 6, 2007:
Picked up some stuff from a friend. Got a CF Mugen Spark Plug Cover, CF Gas Door, Dc Sports Tie Bar, and a JDM Dead Pedal....will post pics when I take some
Also still working on project: Salvage CF hood

July 9, 2007:
Painted my exhaust flat black, also got my broken hanger rewelded and got the DC Sports Tie bar on...

Ok went outside again to take a pic of my CF Gas door...lol its storming now so I took a few quick shots and ran inside, didnt want the camera getting wet
Lol notice the pic above (that was like an hour before and notice the pics below...yeah it looked like a perfect day then I'm on my comp and I hear BANG...thunderstorm)

Just for fun, lol rain makes cool shots

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
July 13, 2007 (Friday the 13th):
Ok so yesterday Walter painted my lip for me and 3 hours later some stupid Altima kicked up some road debris and scuffed up my lip...grrrr
To top it off, some Friday the 13th bad luck, I scraped the bottom of my lip, no problem right...well apparently this tme it was cuz it made a small crack near my foglight..ugh!
At least Walter is repainting and fixing it for me :-D

Engine Bay Shot (New Mugen Spark Plug Cover)

July 21, 2007:

Finished my red door inserts and red privacy lid, unfortunately I have to redo the passenger's side since I guess i didn't use enough spray adhesive..

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
August 4, 2007:

Yeah so I was with my buddies and we were on our way somewhere on 495 North and there was a freaking family of 4 raccoons in the far right lane, by the time i realized they weren't bags it was too late cuz my buddy was next ot me on the left side and going onto the shoulder wouldnt have helped...so yeah my lip got pwnt and I am really sad/pissed off

I think my cat can smell the raccoon

August 6, 2007:

I got featured on Honda-Girls.com for August

August 10, 2007:
Jackie > 4 Raccoons...and the fixing begins...will post up pics once its finished and repainted...for the 4th time

August 16, 2007:
Finally fixed my Fogs, got a set of yellow 02-04 replicas from ebay and just replaced the lamp and the harnesses and voila yellow fogs once again :-D

·
ABC7 Supastar!
78,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
October 21, 2007:
Took a few new pics, picked up some Cusco Side Bars, got a B and C Pillar bar waiting to be put in and 3000K HIDs for my fogs so stay tuned =D

February 25, 2008:
Been awhile, got some JDM Replica Pedals from strutking.com. Progress rear tie bar from my best friend Khoi for my bday. Haven't yet had the time to put either on but when I do I will update with pics :-D
Also finally put in my 3000K HIDs for my fogs, don't have any real good pics of it though but I'll post the quicky I took for someone.
Also ordered some parts which should be coming in this week. Tial 38mm Wastegate .5bar. Rev-Hard Manifold. Competition Clutch Stage 4. Fast-Turbo Oil Line Kit. Mishimoto Black Intercooler. Hehehe....so it begins

May 6, 2008:

It's been awhile since I've updated. I just recently sold my Cusco Side Bars...it was a sad day but I needed to get more money for the turbo kit, although of course I couldn't help myself when I got the chance to buy signal racing cf mirrors and a cf hood so those are both some new additions, I also got Mugen Oil and Radiator caps for the hell of it and a Mugen Shift knob. I sold my DC Sports Tie bar and now have a progress one. I got my wastegate, manifold, clutch, and oil line kit in the mail, im still waiting on my intercooler...grr. Also ordered hotchkis endlinks like almost a month ago and sitll haven't gotten them in...my stock endlink broke, trust me it sucks cornering now haha. Also my Mugen lip is basically donezo, I am fed up with trying to fix it so it's going bye bye and hopefully a new one will appear this summer. That's about it for now, I will post new pics when I get the time

May 14, 2008:

Got my Rear Hotchkis Endlinks in, just installed them today. Also got my 60-1 in the mail the other day

May 15, 2008:

Rear Wiper Delete and C Pillar done today

1 - 20 of 1875 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.