Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on ephatch from a few people that Jackson Racing claims to have a supercharger ready for both the 02Si and base RSX by the end of the year. Someone else quoted $3,000 but I find it highly unlikely. Still, if it turns out true that it's only $3,000 than more power to us:D

·
I don't know
7,730 Posts
gibhunter said:
I read on ephatch from a few people that Jackson Racing claims to have a supercharger ready for both the 02Si and base RSX by the end of the year. Someone else quoted $3,000 but I find it highly unlikely. Still, if it turns out true that it's only $3,000 than more power to us:D
Please post a link!!!! FireRSX has been begging me for one!!!

3K doesn't sound that bad, if it has some nice juice!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
$3000 is a decent price but don't expect much "juice" out of it I know three people in my area that had one and got rid of it because on 4 cyl hodas/acuras they only put an extra 30-40 hp to the ground, if this is what you are looking for in $3000 that is fine but I prefer turbo. I have a turbo rsx type-s with a custom 3 inch exhaust and at 10lbs of boost it puts down an extra 120-130hp to the ground depending on the weather.:)

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yeah I believe there is some company that made a kit out in Florida. I believe there are last least 5 RSXs boosted down there gettign that much power. There was a post about them earlier. Don't the JRSC make a guaranteed 40% power which is like 67hp for our cars?

G

·
email from Mike ([email protected])

We haven't finalized the Bill of Materials but it looks like they will be
very similar in cost to our current Honda/Acura DOHC systems. Expect a
retail price right around $3K.

Regards,

Mike Chaput, Sales & Marketing Manager
Jackson Racing Performance Products

·
Registered
583 Posts
:wavey: I got an email from Jim Watts at Moss Motors that said basically the same thing. He also added that it probably would not be released until the last half of next year. At least this will give me time to get the cash together.

:thumbsup: :spin: :) :spin: :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts