Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Internet Crack Dealer
22,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got word today that Jackson gave the thumbs up to a 3" exhaust that will work exclusively with their race header. After the problems that I and Steve Lloyd had with the Thermal, I pushed Jackson really hard to produce something that would work with their setup. No details on pricing or a release date but I can tell you that it is coming.

·
riiiiiiight
1,109 Posts
I guess good news, and props to you chris on getting on their asses...but does anyone else see the irony in it? instead of fixing the design problem with their header, they're going to release an exhaust that works with it...

It's like someone who has a problem with the brakes on their car that causes brake pads to wear out really quickly...and instead of fixing the problem...they just keep replacing the brake pads over and over again...

·
Internet Crack Dealer
22,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree, but this was a way that we could address all the new and old JR header owners. The design is going to be pretty cool actually if they decided to do what I think they should do. My gut tells me they will, so I don't want to spill the beans. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.