Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
03 RSX type SC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling car and returning it back to stock. Complete kit with everything needed to get your car supercharged in an afternoon. Includes extra belt, harness, fuel rail, injectors, pre-programmed K-Pro / modified ECU, and whatever vehicle/ECU specific hardware is necessary to satisfy the security system (forgot how that all ties together). Would need ECU etc as swap from buyer's vehicle.

Still installed on car.

Might also work with Civic - that's up the buyer to verify.

Not sure what this stuff is worth anymore (built the car for my son 3 years ago). Make me a reasonable offer. Else it goes on eBay. (or if the right offer comes along, would sell the car complete.) Located in NE Ohio. Can ship. Paypal accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Can you pm me a price you have in mind. I’ve seen these kits range in all sorts of prices so don’t want to lowball. I also wouldn’t need ecu just the supercharger. Thanks

·
03 RSX type SC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for late reply to all, crazy busy this week. pulling the hardware off the car this weekend (starting this morning...) so will be ready to ship by Monday morning. Price for just the supercharger hardware is $2300 + shipping, includes trunk lid badge lol.

Attachments

·
03 RSX type SC
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
complete list of parts:
  • supercharger
  • fuel rail with spacers
  • 550cc injectors and harness adapters (no cutting or splicing required)
  • pressure transducer to monitor fuel pressure with KPro or gauge/meter
  • belt, with new spare
  • MAP transducer adapter for throttle body
  • power steering pump relocating bracket
This is EVERYTHING you need besides a KPro (also available) to do the kit in an afternoon, minus a TB and intake manifold gasket. You won't be disappointed.

Parts are nicely boxed up and ready for shipment. It'd make a nice Xmas present to yourself.:cool: IMG_1637.JPG

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts