Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

461 - 468 of 468 Posts

·
Arizona Marine RSXn It
193 Posts
I've had a few hiccups with it. had to put a spacer on the tensior pulley. Damn squeals but i think it fixed it.

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
From the dead? :confused:

Once you remove the 10 hex head screws holding the bottom plate, you can access
the hardware that connects the blower to the manifold. Don't forget the clamps on the
bypass valve hose. The only thing holding the snout on are the ten 12 or 14mm bolts
at the base of the snout. You need to remove the entire supercharger (still connected
to the manifold) to access the bolts. Don't forget to remove the drain plug from the
snout before trying to unbolt it.More importantly, ask questions like this the Chat threads.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
can anyone tell me how to remove the snout or blower from the manifold....
From the dead? :confused:

Once you remove the 10 hex head screws holding the bottom plate, you can access
the hardware that connects the blower to the manifold. Don't forget the clamps on the
bypass valve hose. The only thing holding the snout on are the ten 12 or 14mm bolts
at the base of the snout. You need to remove the entire supercharger (still connected
to the manifold) to access the bolts. Don't forget to remove the drain plug from the
snout before trying to unbolt it.More importantly, ask questions like this the Chat threads.
haha, i was about to refer you to this man ^ and man this thread is old.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
ok thanks alot man.. im having problems with the kit.. the bottom spacers for the alternator fell of and the top one is cracked..

461 - 468 of 468 Posts