Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey this is my official for sale/for trade thread. I'm hoping to sell/trade my 06 JGM(jade green metallic) RSX-S.

The car is very clean. Has low miles miles. Nothing wrong with the car. Now onto some minor mods that car has. Car has TWO batteries.

Exterior:
-Aspec wing with minilid not painted JGM its painted PWP.
-Soon to have tein s-techs because i sold my skunk2 coilovers to my friend.
-Blacked out fog lights wired to work with the park lights.
-pair of 8k HID headlights
-pair of 3k HID fog lights
-Rear honda badge(fixed so no one can steal it)
-Rear integra badge
-Stock 06 Type-S Rims with 80% tire thread life left.

Interior
-Tan interior, was planning to do black interior swap so it comes with a few black interior pieces that are not on the car.
-Full upgraded sound system.
System includes 2-12" audiobahn subs, Infinity Kappa 6.5 Internal speakers powered by pioneer 600x4 amp. Clarion 7-band equalizer, two bose tweeters, two alpine type r tweeters, two boss tweeters, kenwood cd headunit with remote. only thing that the car will not come with are the rca cables for the system and the subwoofer amp.

Motor
-Injen Cold Air Intake
-SRS Exhaust but might have exhaust sold and stock exhaust on car.
-Stock header or Thinking about selling with the TODA RACE HEADERS if price is right.
-Bigger battey(interstate battery)
-Optima Red top in trunk.

Like i said the car comes with black interior pieces, i am also including stock airbox. stock headunit, double din radio face plate, stock lower sway bay, fog light delete caps. a pair of led tail lights, an extra pair of OEM tailights, black PASSWORD JDM tow hooks, CEL Eliminator, CLEAR HONDA side markers with wire harness.

THE BAD:
- Exhaust burnt a little hole in the rear bumper.
- Driver side of car had a key scratch since i bought the car
- Fog lights arent working at the moment but i am fixing that before i sell the car.
- Check engine light is on but i have the CEL eliminator for be installed to get rid of the light.
-Shift boot is ripped but i have a mugen one to be put on
-one litte rip in the rear seat.

AS OF 5-14-2010 THE CAR IS BONE BONE STOCK, NO MODS ON THE CAR WHAT SO EVER.

SO I am looking to get 14.500 obo or trade. Let me know what offers you have. MSG me, leave comments, call/text me at 954-882-5243. Names jesse. I can email pics of car to you. Just LMK. I have tons of pics. For more pics you can send me a msg with your email address and i can email them to you.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention the wheels have honda center caps, and will also include the acura center caps to.

·
i luv sparkling wiggles
2,517 Posts
pics dont work.. :dontknow:

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics dont work.. :dontknow:
nooooo...thanks for the heads up. man appreciate it. uhm how can i get the pics to just upload from my computer then?..could never figure it out. would appreciate the help.

·
i luv sparkling wiggles
2,517 Posts
this should help..

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol my wing hahaha

glws :)
lol. bought it PWP selling it PWP haha..i was going to do the entire mugen lip kit PWP also but decided to sell it haha.

and Thanks. Hopefully i get a sale soon.

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IMO its a good thing you didnt do the mugen lip kit in PWP. To have all those white parts on the car?:noes:
lol. i know. i would have probably painted it sooner or later.

·
Only Takes One...
3,280 Posts
sell me those honda emblem!

·
Only Takes One...
3,280 Posts
those toda headers are from my boy hector lol.

u remember that car jadegreen?

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
those toda headers are from my boy hector lol.

u remember that car jadegreen?
Thats hectors car?its super clean!! :) i didnt go pick the headers up my cousin was doing a job out there and he scooped them up for me. and ill think about the center caps.

·
Luxury JDM Life =)
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ttt. come on someone buy this car! It's coming with an almost full black swap along with the original tan interior...come on guysssss. you know you want it! plus its jade green metallic! one rare color! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts