Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought what was said to be kpro but when it was shipped here i open the box and it was just a regular plain ol prb ecu. seller says he forgot it wasn't kpro. after 3 weeks of trying to get my money back I end up losing 50 bucks bc of his mess up. He says that that 50 was for shipping and paypal fees. Im pretty sure the seller takes the bite on their own mistakes.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
ouch

·
BECAUSE! racecar...
4,220 Posts
So he thought someone was paying 1k for his regular ecu?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no he advertised it as kpro. and when i got it, it was just a regular prb ecu. I got all my money back except for 50 bucks. He said I had to cover the paypal fees and shipping when he is the one who fudged up.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At first he was being super sketchy about the whole situation. Then I contacted paypal and it kinda spooked him I guess. He says it was a mistake that he "forgot" it wasnt kpro. But I find that hard to believe. I am very thankful I got all my money back except 50. I just wanted to warn other buyers. I ended up sending him back the ecu before I could get my moeny back. Or else I would have just sold the ecu or sent it to hondata and got it kpro'ed

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and btw at one point he got so pissed at me on the phone he threw it and all I heard was static. Next thing I know he is calling me from another number! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
14,880 Posts
well he looks like he didnt wanna go back south of the border thus the refund but he figured u were stupid i mean taking a pic with a hondata box come on...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well he looks like he didnt wanna go back south of the border thus the refund but he figured u were stupid i mean taking a pic with a hondata box come on...
he even sent me a pic with the usb on the ecu. so apparently he was trying to fuck someone out of some money. but wasn't slick enough about it

·
Banned
4,087 Posts
In his ad it does say it's "flashed" :dontknow: glad you only lost $50 out of everything but still...that's to much

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
In his ad it does say it's "flashed" :dontknow: glad you only lost $50 out of everything but still...that's to much
yea he said the immobilizer was disabled so the kpro would work in any car without the annoying green key light

·
Registered
246 Posts
I agree that the seller should have eaten the fees. If its your fault, you should take the hit. People shouldn't get punished for others mistakes. Own up to it and be responsible

1 - 20 of 24 Posts