Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Apex Predator
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just searched around and I got everything answered except for one thing. I was wondering if there are specific dimensions on where these badges go? i was basically just going to masking tape off where the existing Acura and RSX Type-S badges are and go from there.

I found a pdf of the gold logo installs, which is pretty helpful, but I was just wondering if there is one for the "Integra" and "Type-S" install or something.

Clifs:
How do you measure where the JDM badges go? Ballpark it from the existing ones?

Thanks all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Integra goes where the word "ACURA" is and and Type S and Type R go where the "RSX" is....

·
Apex Predator
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Haha, thanks for your opinions. Actually, I was going to debadge all together (like my Civic), but I saw some pics and decided I liked the JDM badges way better and they look way cleaner than the American spec. Plus it's an excuse to put the Type-S badge on the grille, which is HOT. I've NEVER seen another RSX in Minnesota badged as the Integra.

So I just mark off where the originals are with masking tape, and just stick them in the exact same spot? There are no measurements to make?

·
That Dead Pedal Guy
2,991 Posts
For the integra emblem, I used the same guideline for the "Acura" emblem...

Same place, the integra emblem is just a bit longer..

Don't have the Type S emblem yet, so I'm not too sure about that.. keep us posted! good luck!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts