Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

JDM Center Console / Shift Boot Question

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  RoadRunner Type S 
#1 ·
If I were to purchase the JDM Type R Center Console & Shift Boot, would the tray still work, and would the cup holder / tray cover still be functional and lock in place as it does now? :dontknow: Has anyone purchased / installed this? Let me know - Thanks guys! :D

#9 ·
jstarry37 said:
Anyone know a good site to order the whole center console and boot? I gotta have it! Ebay doesn't have it...at least, not yet. :(
I put the JDM center console in my RSX. Looks nice, but not as convient like the USDM b/c the lack of storage trays/cup holder. I got mine of eBay. There will be some popping up. But yeah, www.boomplustoys.net has them.

#11 ·
Don't mean to bring this back from the dead, but could someone please verify for me.....

The JDM boot/cup holder console piece will NOT fit properly with my OEM console. If that's the case can you buy a JDM console without the Type R plate/ emblem on it?

#16 ·
Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but does anyone know if I'll still be able to use any of my Titianium Trim on the Type R center console.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.