Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Speaking on behalf of Type S's, yes we do have them. Not sure what the difference is between the usdm type S one and the dc5R one is.. But they just basically add rigidity to the car.

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh okay, I didn't want to go in the heat and check to see if we have them (Type S of course).

Hmm, might keep this on the list for awhile. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
it does the same thing and you can't even see it. i'd say save your money... buy something else that is more worthwhile.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
:rolleyes: you can't see a better clutch or LSD.

but i do agree, not really worth it
LOL dude thats not even comparable.. a better clutch wont slip and an LSD... is an LSD... haha this is a bar that we already have :p

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I am saving up for ITR rear sway bar and some misc. suspension part. Never said I was gonna purchase, but it was on list. ;)

ITR transmission to be picked up at the end of the summer, w00t.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yeah, I am saving up for ITR rear sway bar and some misc. suspension part. Never said I was gonna purchase, but it was on list. ;)

ITR transmission to be picked up at the end of the summer, w00t.
i got that ITR sway.. and the ITR rear tower bar. both together makes it feel a little bit better.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
That bar is all alumium and hand made where the bar that comes in the USDM dc5's has a steel center section so it's heavier. That won't really effect the handling of the car or anything, just less weight.

·
1 of 1
5,669 Posts
Waste of money. I bet they are both the same. :coffee:
They're not, I have the ITR one and it is different, the center section is all alumium where the USDM one is steel. The main benefit is the ITR one is lighter.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts