Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
one.4our.3hree
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering if i have this, will it make washing my windows a pain? they sure do look good..

1 thing that pisses me off about my car is that even when it stops raining i put down the windows, water drips all over the window switches and the door..

·
Registered
482 Posts
It ruins the look of the car, IMO. I don't think it would make the windows a whole lot harder to wash, but certainly a few minutes extra. I usually see smokers with these window visors, which is probably why I'm turned off by them.

·
one.4our.3hree
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
idriveanrsx said:
I mean Denis has them on the tsx and i think they look good in person so i think they would look good on the rsx.

allen had em too. u dont really notice it, it blends in!

·
Old Skool
845 Posts
I got this for my car... Best investment on the whole car i've ever made got it for like $50.00 don't ask me where. and yes it's the real thing.. it blends with the car so it's not noticable works great for the rain and also the hot summer days when you wanna leave a crack on your windows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.