Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in replacing the stock acura emblems with JDM Honda ones I have info on how to obtain them. I put them on my car and they look great. Also if anyone has a done a full JDM conversion to their RSX contact me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
ummm u do noe its no brain surgury wen repalcing ur emblems....this guy...makes it look like something only a certified professional could do haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
k2o dc5 said:
ummm u do noe its no brain surgury wen repalcing ur emblems....this guy...makes it look like something only a certified professional could do haha
I did put them on myself I was trying to make the info on how to get them out there for others

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Spoonracer said:
I did put them on myself I was trying to make the info on how to get them out there for others
You either buy them or you fucken steal them off other ppls cars. What other info is there? Do you have a method that no one else here has discovered? Do you shit JDM emblems?

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
WhiTeRsX02 said:
that dude on Ebay did... that blue one. :p
gee, thanks for making me look dumb now :smilemad: hahaha

edit: the reason he was probably was selling it on ebay was cus he realized how dumb he was to spend so much money doing so, so he wanted to sell it to get his money back :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts