Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was alittle accident and i need to purchase new headlamps. which one should i get (dont worry about price).

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
When you get those halo projectors are you able to amke your headlmaps lok liek those angel eyes? and do they provide enough light for driving?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think that the halos are ugly too but once it is dark and they are on, they look good. i am leaning more towards the jdms. is there any quality issues with the halos?

·
Honda4Ever
7,580 Posts
You guys are insane but to each his own I guess. I have halos and get soooo many compliments on them at night with the halo rings lit. True the fitment is not 100% but no one seems to care.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I agree with joey - during the day the halos don't look good (or at least not as good as the DIY JDMs)...but at night, the halos look sweet.

That being said, I think I'm gonna switch back to my DIY JDMs in a couple of months when I get HIDs :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
hehe, I thought about doing that...but it seemed like too much work...

I may still do it, but I'd be afraid to get condensation after drilling holes in my headlights...and hence risk messing up HID bulbs when I get HID.

·
Registered
419 Posts
heh i wouldnt recommend drilling into your headlights..if you screw up its over..and go with halo..they look tight

·
Registered
873 Posts
ryan34o said:
heh i wouldnt recommend drilling into your headlights..if you screw up its over..and go with halo..they look tight
yeah i agree with you, but the headlights that my shop did had no drilling watsoever.. they used thin metal wires.. you can barely seem them too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts