Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Triple Fucking OG
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a debate with my friend about the JDM vs. DIY headlight. Everyone says the jdm headlight have a bronze metallic flake in them and are really smooth & glossy, but I can't find any closeup pics. Anyone have any good quality closeups so I can prove to him there is a slight difference in looks ? Thanks :thumbsup:

· Ex-Mod
3,744 Posts
Actualy, its the same chrome headlight, but the JDM lights have a transparent black that is sprayed over the chrome. Like a smoke color paint, thats where you see the bronze in it, smoke color with chrome. I am sure someone with real JDMs can post a pic. I have seen a few sets of JDM lights and that is what i see in the paint, vs. DIY.

· one.4our.3hree
1,744 Posts
yep, in fact, jdms are just chrome housing painted.. on the real authentic ones u an even see where they mask it off where the reflectors are and stuff..

· Ex-Mod
3,744 Posts
quang, exactly, like around the marker lights, you can see where its a little more chrome then smoke.

· Registered
97 Posts
here you go...just took the picture right now

Attachments

· Registered
97 Posts

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.