Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
28,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Integra Type R headlights with hid friday,the cut off and beam pattern is so nice! The install was easy I should have pics of the beam pattern and cut off up soon. :D

·
walks softly
127 Posts
Please do, I was just about to post a request for cutoff pics. Have you had any complaints from other drivers? (ie: flashing)

28,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wiring was very easy for those who need to know...first step unscrew each ballast from the bottom of the headlights and thake them to your local radio install shop, have them solder and heat shrink one 8 inch wire to each prong on the ballast you will have 2 wires coming from each ballast also have them put spade conectors on the other end of the wires. you could do this you self but I do not have a soldering iron. (I was only charged $10.00 for them to do this) Once you have them soldered they will plug right into your headlight plug no cutting your headlight plug :thumbsup: I forgt wich is + and wich is - but just plug them in and replace your 15amp headlight fuses with 30 amp and you should be good. if you switch on the headlights and the fuse blows switch the wires and try again. I hope this helps but I guss I should have taken pictures of the install sorry

·
Registered
3,437 Posts
they are NOT made for USA roads. They are an accident waiting to happen.

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
Exactly. For a cheaper price you could have an OEM Projector HID retrofitted into your headlight, with the correct beam pattern, and no glare.

KEEP JDM LIGHTS IN JAPAN!!!

·
-------------------------
5,640 Posts
hahahahah Jealous!!! hahahahaha

Of course he doesn't have problems driving with them, he's not in the oncoming traffic lane.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts