Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
26,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i have searched around...i found one person on the board make an H1 kit into an H11 kit and ran the fog's but has anyone purchased an actual H11 kit and installed them into their HID... i'm planning to put an HID kit into my JDM fog lights. anyone with HID in the oem fog lights please post pixs up if you have any
these are pixs of my car:spin:

people who are wondering those are 7500k in low beam and 9000k in highbeam HID's:laughing:

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
i have mr. jung(k) 7500k hids in the fogs. completed the project last night. i think the ballast is messed up because they have been a different color for over a year now. you cant tell they are a different color until you are about 50 feet away from the car, so they look good until you get that close. i'm giong to experiment with the spare bulb that i have to see if i cant get it to look a little better by switching out bulbs/ballasts. you have to understand that with mr. jung your lights will always be 2 colors. hah...... either way, here's a couple pics.

·
Banned
26,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
corso28 said:
i have mr. jung(k) 7500k hids in the fogs. completed the project last night. i think the ballast is messed up because they have been a different color for over a year now. you cant tell they are a different color until you are about 50 feet away from the car, so they look good until you get that close. i'm giong to experiment with the spare bulb that i have to see if i cant get it to look a little better by switching out bulbs/ballasts. you have to understand that with mr. jung your lights will always be 2 colors. hah...... either way, here's a couple pics.
nice nice :thumbsup:

btw did you use H11 bulbs or did u make bulbs yourself?

·
What are you made of...
22,074 Posts
Damn those are nice!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
very nice lights...so i guess it is better to go with fog lights than to go with the brake ducts...i'd say keep that light pattern because it has a nice feeling to it! =)

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
jdm hid fogs are the SHIT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts