Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bddy ahs a JDM k20a for sale w/ some mods mugen header, ogura clutch and flywheel. it is for sale on ebay now butt if you dish out the 4 gs im sur he will sell it. ***Pick up or in florida only*** 4 grand has everything u need to run it.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
saru of the west said:
my bddy ahs a JDM k20a for sale w/ some mods mugen header, ogura clutch and flywheel. it is for sale on ebay now butt if you dish out the 4 gs im sur he will sell it. ***Pick up or in florida only*** 4 grand has everything u need to run it.
First, this needs to be in the for sale forum. Second, Mugen does not make a header for the K20A, so take this shit to a website where people don't know shit about DC5s/EP3s

To date, the only progress that Mugen has made towards a header for the K20A is merely at the prototype level and has been for a considerable amount of time. If you would like to learn more about Mugen's products, go to www.mugen-power.com or www.kingmotorsports.com

·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Actually they do make a header, it is used in the one make races, but it is not for sale to the public at this time

Chris

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
K20ADC5R said:
Actually they do make a header, it is used in the one make races, but it is not for sale to the public at this time

Chris
Swwifty and I went over this. The part that is used for the one make races is the race exhaust which is an exhaust that runs off of the upper header back. It replaces the 2-1 downpipe all the way to the tip. It is not really a "header" like the Toda or Spoon exhaust manifold. And you can buy that, even here in America. The HOA one make races requires use of the factory 4-2 primary, which is probably why Mugen has focused on so many other parts and not the upper header itself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ohh my i got owened by the rsx master! please dont reprimand me again for i know so0o much less tahn you about the mighty integra. seiously ever hear about dont shoot the messenger, i was the messenger my buddy has the motor not me. so0o ever so kindly get that stick out of your ass and be a nice guy. im sure the stick is getting tired of being tehre.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts