Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get a jdm license plate thats pressed? not the vinyl crap. Decalgirl.com looks good.....i guess....but its vinyl stickers(dont want that....might look cheap, and plus fade):laughing:

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
nope their not cheap i would know.......and its not like a sicker its on their nicely.....btw im the first peson to have one so i would know

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh yeah? kool, im lookin for one and been lookin and have not seen one at allllllll, just wunderin if there is such thing out there yet. and another thing, do anyone know where i can get a front license plate mount? universal i assum wounld be needed for my kit that i just got(not painted, so not installed yet. its the ings+1 replica)
oh yeah, tahnks RSXSAV69, i have not seen the plates in person so i have no idea how it would look like, im just assuming and imagining what it looks like.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man, hey, about ur tail lights, are those the vinyle red stuff thats on ebay? is it is, how is it? bad-good-great (keeping in mind material quality, color match including gloss, and ageing if you know. but if its not ebay, then where and what? and same questions asked earlier.

Thanks man
TRi
(can some one please help me wit where to get license plate front mount univeral hardwear, or...well......i guess im pretty sure i can figure out how to make one, but suggestions and/or tips would be deeply appreciated

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
well the viynl for my tailights are from decalgirl yet again.....im the first peson to have them and we just put then on sale today. they are pre cut and are perfectly shaped. they color match perfectly and their just great...... trust me u wont regret this

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,1991.html thats the link to them and if u purchase over 10 bucks u can use my code DSRSX and get 5%off the order

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks again, kiduh sounds like your workin for them or you are them, or friends with them (decalgirl) hahahhahaha

Thanks again
TRi

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
yeah im freinds with ryan and he posts on this site too and he makes a good product so i spread the word around

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
um...are you allowed by law to have a fake license plate??

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
My friend work at a dealership and he got someone to make him a custom japanese plate that sticks out. look pretty nice I might get one that says ClubRSX or something :D I think he told me it was like $35.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
gqbluez said:
um...are you allowed by law to have a fake license plate??
well this car that its on right now it brand new so i dont have my plates yet so thats why i have them on but legaly no its not okay...but many people use it for car shows and such

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh! is it really illegal? cause i got my kit not too long ago, the ings kit but not gonna paint it and put it on till spring, i was plannin to put the plate in the front to kinduh cover up some of the mouth opening of the kit so it dont look to0 janky, but i aint bout tuh get pulled over for somthing stupid like dat, is it illegal really?

·
Registered
865 Posts
BaTMaN45 said:
thanks man, hey, about ur tail lights, are those the vinyle red stuff thats on ebay? is it is, how is it? bad-good-great (keeping in mind material quality, color match including gloss, and ageing if you know. but if its not ebay, then where and what? and same questions asked earlier.

Thanks man
TRi
(can some one please help me wit where to get license plate front mount univeral hardwear, or...well......i guess im pretty sure i can figure out how to make one, but suggestions and/or tips would be deeply appreciated
theres a member on this site that sells the vinly for the tails for $5..and he shipped it to me right away...his name is Midnight Runner..i highly recommend. also precut is nice but i think having a longer sheet of vinyl and cutting urself would make the vinyl look better b/c u have slack to strecth it and ur able to get all the bubbles out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks sensation612, ill definitly holla at him bout it.

thanks again

·
Registered
887 Posts
Go to www.europeanplates.com

Click on the license plate 2 button and they sell Japanese plates. the plate itself was like 19 dollars i think. and all you gotta do is pay for shipping. Ive ordered one Japanese plate for my Bro in laws prelude and i bought a euro plate for my M from them. They even show you a pic of your plate before they send it out to you.

Here is the Plate i bought for my Bro-in-laws Prelude

The owner is cool to work with. He sent me this pic and said that he's having the plate repressed because he felt it was not done properly but he did give me the pic so i get an idea and see how teh plate came out.

Nick

·
Registered
504 Posts
but i heard that you cannot choose your number or customise it. they just came to you randomly... i bought mine from decalgirl.com too.. its pretty tight.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
yeah decalgirl reppin......if u guys want to u can put it DSRSX and get 5%off ur purchase

·
Registered
887 Posts
If you want personalization on your plates Europeanplates that seels euro and jap plates do personalize. I one i gave to my bro for his prelude i requested J-H22 as in teh pic above.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ahhh kool spoonieluvs5!!! thanks man! i like dat, custom jap plates!!!!! thats what i was lookin for, it would be perfect if the plate had the city character like how decalgirl has it. hey spoonieluvs5 whats the plate size? its the longer ones rite? not the standard U.S. plates rite?

·
Registered
887 Posts
http://www.europeanplates.com/licenseplatestwo.htm

Batman-
I beleive its the same size as an authenticated plate. The measurements im not to sure. I havent received mines yet. But when i do illl def let you know.
Are you referring to the JDM Plate right.

If any of you guys are looking to buy these plates i checked on teh site they are currently out of stock right now but if you place an order im sure you can get first dibs once they restock up on teh JDM plates. Email Tyler and ell them Nick (aka NicoM3) referred you. He can help you .

Nick

1 - 20 of 27 Posts