Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone know if the jdm center console from the type r will fit in the us type s. they are two different designs and im going for the jdm look thing, so i thought that that would be awsome cuz you never see it. then i thought since u never see it then there might be some problems with it. to clarify im talking about the entire center console including the cup holder, shift boot, knob, hand brake, type r badge. any input is greatly apreciated. thanx

·
Registered
430 Posts
Where do you relocate the hand brake? I thought It was in the same place.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
whats diff about the jdm and usdm one??

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I thought he meant he wanted to change like the deck or something. Why would you want to change the entire consol? our cars are LHD.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Never knew dc5master had black interior. I would of kept it tan since it match better with DSM. Anyway... can't wait till i get a type R console. :spin:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey that interior is awsome. so there wasn't a problem putting in the middle console thing?

·
Banned
120 Posts
HAHA thanks for posting my old pics, god those are old. Like RsX_Boi said there is a gap at the top of the cup holder. As far as the placement of the U.S. Ebrake it is the same as the JDM one. The console itself fits good. By the way you will loose the power/cig lighter on the backside of the console. I will post new pics now!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts