Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
RSX BOY
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought them on ebay and picked them up at ISLAND MOTORSPORTS IN BUENA PARK! INSTALL WASN'T THAT BAD, TOOK ME AND MY PAPA LIKE 2 HOURS AND WE TOOK OUR TIME. All you really need is a screw driver and a 10mm allen wrench bolt. Anyways here are some pics. It definetly brings out a more aggresive look on my car which is what i like.

Andre. :) :) :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
congrats on the headlamps bro, it looks awesome!

now if only i can get that epoxy to glue the plastic clip together on mine...ill have them on as well =)

·
RSX BOY
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yo

yeahi said:
can you get a better pic? like maybe the one of the fitment and an upclose of the real color of it? How is the fitment and the color of the housing?
the fitment is no different from the stock headlights. They are almost identical. Also the color is kinda like the DIY job. It's not glossy like the JDM its kinda more of a pale black look. I'll post more pics soon.

keep posted!

andre.

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah, gets some pics. I want to see how good they fit. I thought I have heard of people that said they didnt fit exactly well. Thanks

Nathan

·
RSX BOY
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wolffy_k2 said:
yeah, gets some pics. I want to see how good they fit. I thought I have heard of people that said they didnt fit exactly well. Thanks

Nathan
nonsense, i installed them myself, you just need to know how to do it. You screw bottom bolts for the lamp first but not all the way, you gotta play the game, its the same for both the replica's and the oem.

·
Fun with steak...
2,909 Posts
Do they have the US beam pattern? How do they fit? Any "elbow grease" required to make them fit at all? Also is the color the same as JDM or are they black?

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
does it have the bronze flakes? if it does i'll buy

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
2 hours..?

·
RSX BOY
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the differance.

:spam:
wolffy_k2 said:
are they good quality, did you compare them to the stock heads before you installed? weight, material etc??
i blacked out my stock ones before I did it, they fogged up 1 day later. So i decided to go with these. They are identical to the stock headlamps, weight exc.... fitment is exact. So far no fogging in with these, and i'm not expecting it to happen either. The only differance is the finish, it is not gloss blacked out its more of a pale black out. Just like DYI job.

hope that helps..

Andre.

·
RSX BOY
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeahi said:
ehh srry but my diy job is a gloss black, and that looks a lot nicer. Its something you need to see in person to tell, damnit if they look as good as you say i would buy them, i dont want fogging w/ hids.
i've actually seen the jdm headlights from people at meets and stuff. I personally don't like that gloss look. But thats just me. Plus i saved atleast 250 bucks. That will help me buy my mugen front strut.

andre.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts