Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i'm always right
3,831 Posts
i don't see the side sills on that page. chris has the kit on here for 1300 shipped with the sills without the spoiler.

thanks for the link though. i'm probably gonna be purchasing this this week. whoever has the better price gets my cash.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right. The side sills aren't listed. Aren't they the same as the "Acura OEM" side sills? Looks similar IMO.

I didn't know Chris was selling the kit (w/out the spoiler). My bad. If a price war breaks out, it's all good. :spin:

G

·
what???

hey Ferdie.. that link.. sells the side skirts for $516.98 and add $108.02 for the rear wing.. thats $625...

but the skirt are the regular skirt that come on your rsx.. i don't have the oem body kit.. and those look just like mine.. so basically your getting the rear wing.. for $625 and they give you a pair of useless side skirts???

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
i'm always right
3,831 Posts
i contacted DC5 but haven't heard anything back, yet.

i also contacted the other site with the kit for 550$. it's unpainted which means it's probably a replica as you can't order it unpainted if it's true JDM. here's the email partHi,

"The kit is unpainted and the color is white.It is exactly the same
as the JDM RSX TYPER kit. We are currently out of stock now but
we will have more coming in within 2 weeks, Thanks

regards
Cary"

same shit different day.

·
i'm always right
3,831 Posts
by the way the side skirts on the type-r are completely different from the OEM acura body kit and also different from the OEM sills.

look at the fade on the oem and and compare it to the type-r. the type-r dont fade. if you don't see what i mean just look at a pic of a type-r.

·
Registered
57 Posts
O.k since their out of stock, people must be buying them. So could someone who purchased one of these kits lets us know the quality and post a pix. Also how much did you pay to get it painted?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.