Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did ne 1 buy the jdm type r wing ? I was wondering does it match the color of ur car.. I have a arctic blue.. will it be the same color.. Where did u guys purchase the jdm wing from? HOw can u tell if its real jdm?

HElp I want to buy one as soon as possible.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
JDM blue WILL match arctic blue. typeR blue is called arctic blue pearl and our is called arctic blue pearl.

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
The RSX Texan said:
WRONG JDM blue has a gold tint of paint while the USDM has the white.

ummmm ok..
then what's all these integra catalogs that I picked up from verno honda when I went to japan..
what about the real typeRs I saw in Japan....
trust me, it's the same arctic blue pearl....

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want the real jdm cause i want good stuff.. no replica.. and jdm is painted so i dont have to paint it.. save money on the paint job. all u have to do is pay for installation..
Did nebody buy the jdm type r wing? How much u pay? Is there a honda stamp on the wing?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u think im dat stupid man.. gold tint of paint.. get real.. so did ne body buy a real jdm wing.. or no one had money to buy it? fuc it does cost a lot.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ur a funny guy .. all i wanted to ask if the paint matched exactly.. u go off making comments and shiet and false statements .. calling peeps noobs..

Atleast i can afford a jdm wing fool. i think the pic where u park ur car is where u live so how did u afford ur rsx? did u steal it..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i rather have it stock than the oem factory piece of shiet .. they dealer offered it for me , but i didnt want. ask nebody on this forum if ur spoiler is ugly.. it is fuckin ugly .. ur dumbass is stupid to get the oem .. fool think twice b4 u talk fool

·
Old Man
4,940 Posts
I dont act like a childish gangsta foo! LOL get your act straight b4 you try to act like a hardcore NOOB. Puahaha dont try to talk shit about my car when your shit is still stock pal and at least I can afford a camera to take pictures of my car instead of you with nothing to show. And quit trying to flame me you noob you done started a gay ass thread to begin with owned:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts