Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching a bit & cant find the answer to this question. i want to pick up some yellow fogs, i was gonna get them off ebay but some say jdm and some say their factory!!! I just want to know if there is a difference cuz they look the same?? Gracias

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
not cheaper than ebay bulbs. Got mine for $60-70 bucks. there are a lot of members on crsx with cracked fogs regardless of OEM or ebay. Save yourself couple hundred dollars and get ebay foglights IMO. Then lamin-x it or something to protect your fogs from rock debris and rock chips.

·
Registered
410 Posts
there is a slight difference between jdm and oem and the ebay ones. the oem ones have a small metal shield around the bulb itself it guides the light to the front instead of letting it shine all around and the jdm and ebay ones dont have that small shield. I have the ion ebay ones. like dc5k20z1 stated they crack if something hits it so i got the ebay rather than pay for the jdm ones. I'm sure the jdm ones look a million times better, but sucks if they get cracked

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i feel what you guys are saying... thanks for all the help guys much appreciated!! i'll go ebay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts