Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys

i recently asked for a clean rear lower lip for my 2000 si and somebody recommended www.jdmshit.com. so i liked the way the type r rear lip looked so i ordered that. order was processed quickly however the lip didnt fit 100% . the lip was actually bent a little. luckily its hard to notice with my black car but u guys with other colors may have problems. i have no beef with jdmshit since it was 90 shipped, so i cant complain. but just a little warning for u potential customers. sorry about the bad quality pic, i took it with my cell phone

·
Registered
865 Posts
my buddy bought a cf hood from them...nice quality, fitment was good but not perfect, but it took for ever for the shipping, but then again, that might be the shipping company's fault

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, i didnt tell em about because they can always argue that their website didnt say it would fit 100%. all that legal disclaimer stuff is annoying. anyways, i wouldnt return it since i had it painted already haha

·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
i wouldnt buy anything from a company called JDMshit

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Yeah, a website named jdmshit.com doesn't really convey "quality."

·
///M
5,299 Posts
wtf are threse guys thinking?? jdm SHIT? very nice business tactics there... :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts