Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in for better pics... 1st ones are pretty underexposed, no?
I know absolutely nothing about photography. These are untouched photos straight from a POS point and shoot cam.

I hate to point this out but your kit dosent match the rest of the car color wise...
yeah its been like that. had to get it repainted twice and its still off. pwp colormatch is pretty much impossible, but im just waiting till i graduate so i can respray the bumpers and the lips together. 3hour commute + rock chips ftl :thumbsdow

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i was about to say that
its off for the most part, but certain lighting and sunlight it seems to match more other lighting reveals it as completely off. :dontknow: but i did notice that the lips match more the body than the bumper. i did have my front bumper resprayed from a previous hit and run and my rear bumper has been off since the day i bought it.

·
I like turtles
17,677 Posts
I know absolutely nothing about photography. These are untouched photos straight from a POS point and shoot cam.

yeah its been like that. had to get it repainted twice and its still off. pwp colormatch is pretty much impossible, but im just waiting till i graduate so i can respray the bumpers and the lips together. 3hour commute + rock chips ftl :thumbsdow
i knew my eyes wernt tricking me!

·
Bonhomies Panties
8,111 Posts
its off for the most part, but certain lighting and sunlight it seems to match more other lighting reveals it as completely off. :dontknow: but i did notice that the lips match more the body than the bumper. i did have my front bumper resprayed from a previous hit and run and my rear bumper has been off since the day i bought it.
oh, haha oh well still a nice ride bro :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts