Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Former RSX Owner Crew
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn't have shyt to do after class today so decided to wash the car and snap some pics of the car.. Had the P1 Lip on the car for bout 3 weeks before my big ass head took a turn too fast and u know happened :( Debating on what i should do.. Maybe i can get some help.. The cars finally been lowered since i last posted the car and put a lil JDM bling in it as well.. Hope u guys like :) +Rep if u would like

Its a Moogen Shift Knob :) STOP PM'ING ME!!!!!! LOL
Here's a Closer Pic For ALL that requested

·
Registered
268 Posts
couldnt clean the trash out before you snapped the interior pic huh? slob....take that rsx-sex shit off the dash too looks fkn gay. Other than that nice car!!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks good except for the interior emblems...

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
looks good man, some great shots of the car. love the over view shot of the......looks like a mall or some kind of school. nice man

·
Registered
77 Posts
HAHA The Car Looks Very Sexy on the Outside...and the Inside could be SExy without the papers and shyt..besides that..That a Good Look on there...

·
Former RSX Owner Crew
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thx for the comment guys... Full Time Student and Work takes a lot outta u.. And i hate driving when im with my friends so i can always bust out the excuse my cars full of shyt lets take your car kthxbye

·
SUPPORT HAT'S MYSPACE
893 Posts
shift boot looks wack, and the damn emblems are so hideous, what were you thinking? other then that its ok!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Shift Boot looks aggresive like for another car sumthin like a RWD(subaru) but Its cool Jeff.. Do what u wanna do..its your car...Be Different...Your JDM(Just.Doin.Me)

what kinda shift boot u got Gorgon2k

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
love the wheels. Those matte silver? i have hyper black

1 - 20 of 28 Posts