Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im posting in the jdm forum because well its japanese racing

anyone know how i can watch it in the usa. would direct tv have it or some other service provider. all HELP would be great, thanks.

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know its not but there muct be someway of watching it over here through the internet or someother method.

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i want it live, i dont wanna watch old races. and idt youtube offers the entire race

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only thing i get from youtube is video game races and crashes form jgtc

·
F1 Crew #3
3,430 Posts
live probably isnt going to happen, plus even if you could find a live feed online (which isnt likely) it would probably be in japanese so idk, in for answers tho b/c Ide love to see it as well

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im sure they have a english commentater(sp) there for the races:pray:

·
F1 Crew #3
3,430 Posts
only if its big in Europe b/c hardly anyone in America outside the import scene even knows it exists of cares to watch it, nascar ruined it in america for most other forms of racing to be televised

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
only if its big in Europe b/c hardly anyone in America outside the import scene even knows it exists of cares to watch it, nascar ruined it in america for most other forms of racing to be televised
well i know speed airs the btcc every now and then at night.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.