Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 299 Posts

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
I need new tires as well. I lose traction in first in the rain without even trying.

I actually didn't mind a little stretch before, as long as there isn't crazy poke. Is it me or is there something up with the rim of your front driver wheel?

·
CRSX Seen better days
22,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I need new tires as well. I lose traction in first in the rain without even trying.

I actually didn't mind a little stretch before, as long as there isn't crazy poke. Is it me or is there something up with the rim of your front driver wheel?
I rather have the meat compared to the stretched salami.

And nah your eyes are fine lol one wheel is messed up from the previous owner but it doesnt really bother me. I put it in the rear. That picture you were referring to was before I mounted all 4. I actually had to get 2 tires remounted because they were mounted backwards :eek::eek:

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
I rather have the meat compared to the stretched salami.

And nah your eyes are fine lol one wheel is messed up from the previous owner but it doesnt really bother me. I put it in the rear. That picture you were referring to was before I mounted all 4. I actually had to get 2 tires remounted because they were mounted backwards :eek::eek:
Yeah meat is better. I would only go about 5 points below recommended width.

·
CRSX Seen better days
22,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yeah meat is better. I would only go about 5 points below recommended width.
Yeah like the 235s I had on my battles before wasnt that bad of a stretch. But with 245s its just so much better. I dont know how some people run 255's :rotfl:

·
CRSX Seen better days
22,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Well good call! Are you planning on messing with the ride height or are you satisfied with the wheel gap?

I'm fine with the wheel gap, these coils are maxed in the fronts anyways lol they don't go that low

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Always on TDY...
2,149 Posts
Got the 245s on today! Alignment on thursday because the rear rubs just a tad bit if i take a really hard turn on a dip :mam:

Proper :fistbump:

21 - 40 of 299 Posts