Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Boooooost
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE! I threw a rod last night driving home from work so I will be fixing the car and putting it back to stock to sell. Just bought a 2013 civic si today that will be ready for pick up on Monday :noes:

I will be staying with the Kseries family.

NEW PICS PAGE 5

Here is my build thread, I have had the car for about 3 years now.

Pages 1-3: Turbo install
Pages 3-4: DSM paint job
Page 5: Updated photos and dyno graph

147,000 miles

Current mod list:
Greddy turbo kit with 3" v-band downpipe and custom made stainless log manifold
Invidia Q300
Depo's
ITR rep lip
05-06 side skirts and deck lid
Mugen 18" GP's
H&R street coilovers
05-06 cloth seats

Picture when I first got it:

Summer of 2011:

Summer of 2012:

·
Boooooost
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Nice!...Post numbers once you get it tuned! What made you want to switch to mbc? I have a hallman now with my kit but plan on going to hondata in the future to take full advantage of kpro
Too many posts about CEL's after installing for evap issues. The hallman is def a nice choice in the land of manual controllers :thumbsup:

·
Boooooost
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
How much power are you making? Lol went to install mine today and shit wooped my ass. Natedogg downpipe caused all sorts of issues...
What kind of issues? I am running that downpipe and it is a MAJOR upgrade from that shitty greddy "downpipe". It's a tight squeeze, just make sure you wrap the downpipe and the wires by the vtec solenoid.:vtec:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.