Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read through many if not all of the JRSC related post and some say that the race kit with the most recent flash from hondata WILL and WILL NOT support 9PSI pulley. Is there anyone who knows for sure if the 9PSI pulley will work with the JRSC race kit without having to use the k-pro.

Also is it hondata that sells that pulley I did not see it for sale on there website not even sure if they have it. Thanks to anyone for helping me out

·
Vendor
935 Posts
ztrackedition said:
I have read through many if not all of the JRSC related post and some say that the race kit with the most recent flash from hondata WILL and WILL NOT support 9PSI pulley. Is there anyone who knows for sure if the 9PSI pulley will work with the JRSC race kit without having to use the k-pro.

Also is it hondata that sells that pulley I did not see it for sale on there website not even sure if they have it. Thanks to anyone for helping me out
The 9 psi 3.2" pulley is prototype only and not for sale. The latest flash will support the pulley 3.2 pulley.
However as you increase boost and HP you need to seriously consider having your ECU custom tuned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.