Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,006 Posts
did you sell the 3" pulley with your kit?? I'm stil lwaiting for JR to get me one, but htey are dragging their feet. With this new belt problem, I may never see it. I'm on the 3.4" pulley with the original belt and no issues, so I would like to get a hold of the 3" pulley.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
both pulleys together will give you 9 PSI(roughly). They are both good for a 2 PSI increase. I was running lean on 440cc injectors that's why I'm just using the 3.4" right now. I want a 3" pulley though to go with my 650cc injectors I have on order.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
you gain roughly 1 PSI for every .2" lost. Most were making 4 PSI with the 4" pulley(supposed to make 5PSI however) do the math .5"=2.5 PSI, so the K24 pulley alone should be 6.5 PSI, add the 3.4"(3PSI)and you have 9.5PSI.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
Is the bracket on top(the tubular one) new as well. Mine is rusted like a son of a gun. Also, my tensioner has rust on it, so mine must be steel. Guess I'm lucky I got the first kit. I'm still on my original belt running 9 psi and 20,000 miles.

· Registered
1,006 Posts
tt061880 said:
I've driven car without power steering before and they aren't that bad, something else is needed to be done about the power steering system but I don't know what. I guess i'll wait until I can get my hand on an EP3 p/s pump
You need the whole steering rack and some Major modifications. WE looked into it already, there is a thread with parts and everything listed to lazy to search right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.