Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,400 Posts
XTRMRSX said:
BTW, those screws for the IAC valve on my car were a bitch to get off. Turning those two screws set me back a good hour and a half. Make sure you have a dremel and differnent kinds of pliers on hand just in case yours are hard to get off like mine were.

This is very true, when I installed mine I was pretty lucky since my bro is a car machenic and when he moved he left a big ass tool box with a shitload of snap on tools and all kinda of pliers. When you install it, you will never know what kind of tools you will need. I've spent a few hundreds on tools on the day that I did the installations, lucky me Sears is right next to my house so everything was much faster.

· Registered
1,400 Posts
alphaSSmale said:
I got a weird looking block spacer with my kit. Sonny and I had no idea what it was for. I will take a pic when I get home. Its about 3"x3" with three oval slits cut into it. Anyone know what thats for? It also came with a paper gasket.

your car been okay without the spacer in, I wonder what is it really for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.