Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay I just finish installing the kit onto my car. I have a few questions

1. What are the two little ports that are next to the Air Injection Port for?

2. I connected a hose from the map sensor to the little port behind the power brake port, is that right?

3. After the installation, I got a few parts extra. They are an L shape tube and a rolle of small black plastic tube. Someone please tell me what are they for?
thanks in advance guys
TT

·
6,734 Posts
I will refer you to my setup. PCV to top inlet connector closest to radiator. power brake hose to master cylinder. air bypass valve to smaller connector on top. other plug is plugged.

By the numbers. Bottom to top. PCV. Brake. Bypass. From under the injectors to MAP sensor. Other hose above bypass is plugged. Other connector under injectors (boost guage or plugged)

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=143388

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Wow sonny, your on a roll tonight!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wdsonny,
I have looked at the pics of your setup a few times over already and the pic didn't help much(I'm a newbie to boost). Well I have two nipples running parallel with the fuel rail. One plugged nipple next to Bypass.

My questions are
1. I connected the MAP sensor to one of the nipple under the fuel rail, is that right and does it matter which one?

2. what is the plugged nipple next to Bypass for?

·
6,734 Posts
The two nipples under the fuel rail, one goes to the MAP sensor and the other is either plugged up or goes to boost guage if you have one. Not sure what the other nipple on the S/C inlet if for. I have it plugged.

tt061880 said:
wdsonny,
I have looked at the pics of your setup a few times over already and the pic didn't help much(I'm a newbie to boost). Well I have two nipples running parallel with the fuel rail. One plugged nipple next to Bypass.

My questions are
1. I connected the MAP sensor to one of the nipple under the fuel rail, is that right and does it matter which one?

2. what is the plugged nipple next to Bypass for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts